HAIR EXTENSIONS CARE TIPS
- When you brush hair extensions, please use a wide tooth comb so that it won't damage hair strands.
- Please brush your extensions from the top of your head. Press the comb to your hair roots and brush gently, without pulling heavily if the hair is tangled. Instead, slow down and work gently till the hair is smooth
Dying & Curling
- Since our extensions are made of the real human hair, you can dye and curl them , however the hair has been processed to even out the color and technically, it is no longer considered a virgin hair, therefore, we don’t recommend doing that by yourself as one need a very skilled hair stylist to do so. Inappropriate treatment can and will make hair dry, resulting to dry, falling out and tangled hair
- What if you have already damaged your extensions? Please send them back to us and we will replace them for a small fee.
Washing & Drying
- Before washing detangle the hair with a wide tooth comb
- Carefully wash the hair with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo (no higher than pH 7)
- Do NOT rub or twist the hair. Rinse thoroughly
- Apply conditioner through the ends up to the roots and leave for at least 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry the hair with a blow dryer (setting the air flow temperature to either low or medium) and comb gently
- Always rinse the extensions immediately after swimming in chlorine or saltwatery.
- The lifetime of hair extensions is determined by you. With a proper care, they can last up to 6 months or more.
- If you are not sure how to treat and / or maintain hair extensions, please send them back to us (does not apply to tape-in or u-tip hair) and we will replace them. The shipping costs are paid by the customer.